Monday, August 31, 2015

If I could only take one supplement, turmeric would be it.

Organic Turmeric Curcumin with Black Pepper - Best Turmeric Supplement Organic Certified on Amazon - Organic Turmeric Capsules 95% Curcumoids 120 Vegetarian Capsules By NativOrganics




I'm really glad that I started taking this- it helps with a MYRIAD of issues- all of which I seemingly have! LOL Turmeric is pretty much a miracle- it helps with joint pain and inflammation, it's an antioxidant, it improves cognitive function and staves off mental issues like dementia and alzhemiers and is also a known effective addition to cancer treatments. I've been so excited that I now have two friends that are all excited to start using it themselves. This contains the all important black pepper that helps with a higher absorption level than just straight turmeric. I'm now on my 2nd bottle and am starting to see real results. (coincidence? The tumors in my spine are not causing me the level of pain that i was experiencing previously....)

No comments: