Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Yeah, I pretty much can't live without probiotics now.......



Probiotic Advanced Formula Vitamin #1 Recommended to Improve Immune and Digestive System Function - 60 Capsules - 5.75 Billion Micro-organisms. Made with Non-GMO Ingredients- 100% Satisfaction
I've been taking an insane amount of medication lately, and it has messed UP my stomach health, which has always been pretty shaky to begin with. I've had IBS for years and when probiotics first started being taking seriously (Thanks Jamie Lee Curtis!) I found my holy grail for my stomach. Unfortunately that meant at the time eating yogurt every single day or paying insane amounts of money for them in pill form. Since I've had to start consuming a daily pharmacopoeia, my stomach has been more sensitive than ever. I had slacked on keeping up with my probiotics, but a few months ago I got back into the swing. I had been using another brand and was about to run out when thankfully Biotic Factor sent me some to review and kept me on the straight and narrow.

There's so many benefits to these that my overall health has been persevering despite extenuating circumstances. They're easy to swallow and they're immediately effective. Bonus, they're very inexpensive compared to other brands. A months supply for what I've paid for one WEEK of brands I've gotten at the drugstore.



No comments: