Thursday, July 16, 2015

Vitamin D3 800 IU Gummies - 100% Vegetarian for Kids & Adults - A Chewable Supplement by Nutrabear

I think what people need to realize is that these aren't gummies like Haribo Gummi Bears, they aren't candy. I guess I am just so used to eating fruit snacks that are on the healthy end and aren't marketed as candy, so the consistency and texture was exactly what I expected. They are softer than candy Gummi Bears. The flavor is yummy without having an overly sweet flavor (again, not candy.) I think they're very tasty and most certainly are a delish alternative to choking down your typical vitamin horse pill. So many people have a problem swallowing pills, so these are perfect for them. I swallow pills all the time, but I definitely prefer a yummy option!

We actually keep these with my Beauty Bursts and both nibble one of each after dinner like a snack that's healthy! With the huge vitamin D deficiency that comes with due sunblock diligence, Vitamin D is a must have supplement, and this is my new go to!

Here's a very thorough breakdown on vitamin D from Web MD


Vitamin D3 800 IU Gummies - 100% Vegetarian for Kids & Adults - A Chewable Supplement by Nutrabear


  • ✔ A fun and delicious way to get your daily Vitamin D.
  • ✔ 100% Gluten Free and Gelatin Free. Made with natural flavors and colors. Contains no milk, egg or peanut or soy.
  • ✔ Perfect for both kids and adults. Each ingredient is carefully chosen to help promote a healthy mind and body.
  • ✔ A more enjoyable, yummier alternative to taking pills or dry chewables.
  • ✔ Made in the USA, in a GMP certified facility.

No comments: