Friday, July 24, 2015

I'm The Probiotic QUEEN!

I've been taking an insane amount of medication lately, and it has messed UP my stomach health, which has always been pretty shaky to begin with. I've had IBS for years and when probiotics first started being taking seriously (Thanks Jamie Lee Curtis!) I found my holy grail for my stomach. Unfortunately that meant at the time eating yogurt every single day or paying insane amounts of money for them in pill form. Since I've had to start consuming a daily pharmacopoeia, my stomach has been more sensitive than ever. I had slacked on keeping up with my probiotics, but a few months ago I got back into the swing. I had been using another brand and was about to run out when thankfully LES Labs sent me some to review and kept me on the straight and narrow. I had high hopes since I had previously been taking their cortisol.

There's so many benefits to these that my overall health has been persevering despite extenuating circumstances. They're easy to swallow, you only have to take them once a day (unlike some probiotics that need to be consumed multiple times a day to be effective and which I invariably forget to keep up with) and they're immediately effective. Bonus, they're very inexpensive compared to other brands. A months supply for less than one WEEK of brands I've gotten at the drugstore.





Probiotic Formula, Digestive Health & Immune Support Supplement by LES Labs (60 Acid-Resistant Vegetarian Capsules with 12 Strains and Prebiotics) • Natural Formula • 100% Money Back Guarantee

Probiotic 12+ is a broad-spectrum probiotic designed to support digstive and immune system health.  Probiotic 12+ is formulated with prebiotics in patented acid-resistant capsules to ensure maximum potency.*
  • 10 Billion CFU - 10 billion active colony-forming units per capsule.
  • Broad-Spectrum Blend - 12 broad-spectrum strains help to support the body's digestive and immune systems.*
  • DRcaps™ Capsules - Patented acid-resistant capsules protect the live organisms from the harsh acidic conditions within the stomach.*
  • Prebiotic FOS - Formulated with prebiotic fructooligosaccharides to help support probiotic activity.*


No comments: