Saturday, July 25, 2015

Fresh Healthcare Garcinia Cambogia



  • Natural Garcinia Cambogia Extract - Highest Strength Natural Gracinia Cambogia 1600mg per serving 180 tablets 90 Day Supply
  • Fat Burning & Appetite Supressant - Increases secretion of the hormone Serotonin which suppress appetite and enhances mood
  • Blocks Fat Production - Hydroxy Citric Acid (HCA) blocks the action of the enzyme Citrate Lyase which is responsible for turning sugars into fat
  • Pure Garcinia Cambogia Extract for Weight Loss -Natural, No fillers, binders or artificial ingredients.
  • Suitable for Vegetarians - Gluten Free & GMO Free by Fresh Healthcare

Pure Garcinia Cambogia Extract - 100 Per Cent Pure Garcinia - 180 Veggie Capsules 1600mg Per Serving - HCA

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I just started taking this same brand as well 5 days ago. I just came across this video of yours and I'm wondering how ur progress has been on this particular garcinia cambogia brand? Has it been working for you?

Unknown said...

I'm a big fan, mainly for the serotonin boosting. While I haven't lost a LOT of weight (because of disability issues I'm not able to exercise easily which is the one thing you HAVE to do to lose weight) I'm definitely eating much smaller meals and not having late night cravings or stress eating. In fact, now when I try, I just CAN'T eat more. So it's definitely doing something there, and I sleep MUCH better now as well.