Sunday, July 19, 2015

Bonapiel Cellulite Cream


Disclaimer: This is not my ass


I know there is no permanent cure for "cellulite". But I certainly was hoping for a product that minimized it's appearance. And this product did just that. It really did better than I expected. It goes on very smooth. Absorbs without a "greasy' feeling. It has a very faint pleasant aroma. I have very sensitive skin, yet it did not cause any break outs. I was pleasantly surprised at how quickly I noticed a difference in appearance or should I say lack of appearance of cellulite on my thighs, my problem cellulite area.

You have to be diligent and use it EVERY single day like clockwork. For the best results, I recommend really massaging it in, you can even very inexpensively buy a little handheld gadget that makes it a breeze. This won't make it go away but it will smooth out your skin and greatly reduce the appearance of bumps while tightening up the skin to create a smoother look. I used to use a dermatologist brand that cost almost $100 a tube and this works JUST as well!



Cellulite Treatment & Body Firming Cream - With Doctor Recommended Retinol & Caffeine - 6 OZ. Bottle

No comments: