Saturday, July 11, 2015

BeautyFusion Anti-Wrinkle Cream

Universal Technologies Beautyfusion Anti-Wrinkle Cream, 2 oz.
  • Peptides (Palmitoyl Oligopeptide and Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide -7) in this Day and Night Face Cream stimulate regeneration of Collagen, Elastin and Hyaluronic Acid which decreases fine lines and deep wrinkles, improves skin elasticity and tone,repairs, firms and rejuvenates the skin
  • Hyaluaronic Acid called "Fountain of Youth" attracts and holds onto water making this Anti Aging Cream with Hyaluronic Acid and Vitamin C the ideal Facial Moisturizer that combats age-related dehydration
  • Vitamin C & E powerful antioxidants in this Anti-Wrinkle Cream have a crucial role in the production of Collagen. It promotes skin tone and elasticity, decreases inflammation, protects and repairs sun damage and skin discoloration , renews, hydrates and restores the skin
  • Vitamin B in this Vitamin C Cream for your face helps to retain moisture and metabolize food sources, providing nutrients to the whole body including skin. It prevents aging, reduces fine lines, it is essential for maintaining the texture, resilience, firmness and radiance of the skin

This is the 3rd product that I've used from BeautyFusion and once again I'm thrilled with the results. So many skincare products rely on one ingredient to do all of the work, and this is a powerhouse combination to address just about every anti aging skincare concern under the sun. It's a rich cream that absorbs well, though since it's summer and my skin can get oily, I use it as a night cream. When I wake up in the morning my face is baby soft and my foundation goes on much more smoothly. The texture of my skin with a month's use is extremely smooth and plump. Not bad for someone who's physical health is on the border of serious hospitalization! (you might have seen my fundraiser at the top of my blog page that a friend set up for me) 

My one complaint is that I wish they'd update their labeling. They make fabtastic products and I think they are losing business with outdated labeling. Everybody has to start somewhere, but I think that investing in a good designer would bring the appearance up to the quality of the product inside. Let's face it, the package is what draws the eye and a classy label would boost their business tenfold. 

No comments: