Monday, July 20, 2015

AZPORT Waist Trimmer

AZSPORT Waist Trimmer - Adjustable Ab Sauna Belt to help you shed the excess Water weight and tone your mid section. Black Color - One Size Fits up to 50 Inches
A photo posted by Julie Ann Keene-Roppolo (@thebeautypirate) on

It definitely does make you sweat more, I wear it over my clothes though for more comfort, especially since with no instructions I have no idea if I can wash it. I am short waisted and a bit (ahem) on the chubby side and it fits me just fine. What I like best about it though is it makes my back feel AMAZING, it provides support and keeps me from slouching, and since I spend all day working on the computer, no slouching means no going to bed in agony! I wear it while doing yoga and it's flexible enough to move with me.

One star off for the aforementioned lack of instructions and I'm concerned with how well it will stand up to time- the velcro section is a strong stick but it looks like it might not last forever, it's a sturdy enough flexible plastic but it's simply cut into shape and seems like it will fall apart over time. But at half the price of comparable items, it's worth a shot.



No comments: