Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Slim Extreme 3D Thermo Active Shaping Serum



I see that a lot of folks have complained about agonizing heat, but I honestly just feel a light tingling. This is not a miracle cure- it's to reduce the APPEARANCE of cellulite. It smooths out the skin and makes dimples less noticeable. Now that I'm nearing the end of the tube, I AM seeing an ongoing reduction in cellulite appearance. For it to work however, you must use it regularly. It only takes a few minutes to apply, you want to be sure and really massage it in to get the best results. I got another tube and I'm going to see how it helps on dermarolled areas. (A few days AFTER dermarolling- I'm not a masochist! lol )


Slim Extreme 3D Thermo Active Shaping Serum
  • ● Warming formula works in 3 steps
    ● Helps reduce the appearance of cellulite
    ● Thermo fat burner actively reduces fat deposits
    ● MDL complex smoothes uneveness and improves skin’s elasticity
    ● Caffeine and horsetail extract stimulates metabolism and supports collagen production
    ● Contains moisturizing laminaria algae
    ● Can help slim traditional problem areas like the waist, abdomen, and buttocks
    ● Paraben free
    ● Dermatologically tested
    ● 8.8 fl. oz. tube
Slim Extreme 3D Thermo Active Serum Shaping Waist, Abdomen and Buttocks - Paraben Free

No comments: