Saturday, May 16, 2015

Thank you Neeboo for helping my wonkey back parts!

It's been a year since I got my Robozombie neck


A photo posted by Julie Ann Keene-Roppolo (@thebeautypirate) on
and now with the tumors on my spine, I am in constant agony. I'm trying to avoid becoming completely addicted to pain pills so I've really upped my stretches and yoga. My back and shoulders are in constant pain so that's been my most worked on/focused on areas. These bands have been a lifesaver. They facilitate my stretches and make it SO much more effective! Sounds weird, but I like to lie on the stairs with a step pushing into my back with my arms over my head and giving them resistance stretches using these. They super duper help, yo! Different resistances help with different levels of pain and TRUST ME, these are making a difference. As I type this, I'm in less pain than I was than when I first started using these.
I've also been trying to make my arms and shoulders stronger to make getting around in a wheelchair easier and these are really helping.
A photo posted by Julie Ann Keene-Roppolo (@thebeautypirate) on
  • 6 DIFFERENT RESISTANCE LEVELS – Other sets only have 3-5. Ours is the only complete set on Amazon!
  • 12″x2″ LOOP BANDS. Most of the other bands are 10″. 12″ means more options while still a good fit!
  • CARRY BAG INCLUDED so you can bring all 6 bands with you. Bag is high quality, not just mesh.
  • MADE OF ECO-FRIENDLY NATURAL LATEX RUBBER. Premium quality tested for strength and endurance.
  • NO RISK! GUARANTEED FOR LIFE. Full satisfaction or we will give you a complete refund, no questions!
THE SIMPLE WAY TO WORKOUT ANYWHERE!
YOUR MOST VERSATILE EXERCISE EQUIPMENT
– 6 Resistance Levels! More than any other set on Amazon. From 5-50 pounds resistance.
– Combine multiple bands for even more options!
– Our bands are 12″x2″ long, where most of the others are 10″x2″
– Can be used anywhere and is easy to carry with high-quality carry bag included!
HOW YOU CAN USE LOOP BANDS
– Perfect for working your hamstrings, thighs, hips, and more!
– Also great for biceps and triceps!
– Use them for Physical Therapy/Rehab, Brazil Butt Lift, Pilates, etc.
WHY CHOOSE NeeBooFit?
– Our bands are 12 inches long while most others are 10
– We test our bands to make sure they are premium quality
– Made of Eco-Friendly Latex
– Full Lifetime Money-Back Guarantee – If you aren’t satisfied, we will refund your money, no questions asked!
WHY ARE RESISTANCE BANDS BETTER THAN DUMBBELLS?
– Saves space
– More portable
– More affordable
– More flexible
– Ever try to lift a dumbbell with your foot?
– Combining dumbbells are dangerous if not impossible!
WHAT’S IN THE BOX?
– Light resistance loop band (Green) 12″x2″
– Medium resistance loop band (Blue) 12″x2″
– Heavy resistance loop band (Yellow) 12″x2″
– X-Heavy resistance loop band (Red) 12″x2″
– XX-Heavy resistance loop band (Black) 12″x2″
– XXX-Heavy resistance loop band (Orange) 12″x2″
– High Quality Pull-String Carry Bag
– Booklet with exercises included, plus PDF download and more exercises here
– Bonus tips and resources online included in the box!

No comments: