Wednesday, April 8, 2015

OZ Naturals Ocean Mineral Cleanser- I'm in love!





I could go on and on about the ingredients and what they can do for you, but I'll let you read the item description. Instead, I'm gonna tell you what I think of the product itself. It's super gentle for one thing. A very airy, light gel that cleans your skin with no harshness and no adverse reaction from my sensitive, rosacea prone skin. It still maintains a rich feel on your skin, however. It only takes the tiniest amount, so this generously sized tube is going to last forever. Afterwards my skin feels clean without feeling dry or tight and I can tell simply by the weightless feel of my skin that it's ready to suck up the best my following serums and such have to offer. As a blogger, I review a lot of products that I often throw aside for the next bright shiny toy. Not the case here, this is going to sit by my sink till every last drop is gone.


  • NATURAL & ORGANIC facial cleanser is considered to be the highest quality skin cleanser on the market.
  • POWERFUL INGREDIENTS include rosehip oil, rich ocean minerals & vitamin e - this formulation was developed to specifically be gentle on sensitive skin yet highly potent and effective at dissolving nasty particles that clog your pores.
  • THIS FACE WASH is guaranteed to gently cleanse your skin and clear clogged pores naturally & effectively - this cleanser will provide your skin with that healthy, youthful glow.
  • CRUELTY FREE formula does not contain alcohol, parabens or sulfates and is safe for all skin types - This face cleanser an extremely effective skin cleanser you'll want to add to your natural skin care regimen.
  • MADE IN THE USA in a state of the art FDA registered facility - OZ Naturals formulates the most effective anti aging skin care products on the market - OZ Naturals products work & they work extremely well - This natural face cleanser will provide your skin a more vibrant appearance upon 1st use - We guarantee you'll get results!

No comments: