Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Body Merry Age Defense Neck Cream






Okay, so it's marketed towards firming and tightening, which is awesome, but the area I noticed the biggest difference was somewhat unexpected. Almost a year ago I had surgery to replace the vertabrae in my neck and they went in through the front.I wore a neckbrace for 3 super duper fun months and came out with a scar that a friend of mine refers to as my "Columbian Necktie". I always put moisturizer on my neck anyway, but when I got this, I switched to using this on my neck instead. Within a few weeks, my Mister asked me if I'd been doing anything different to my scar. I guess I just see myself in the mirror so much that I hadn't really paid attention, but sure enough, the scar has faded a TON. It's almost completely flat now and just barely noticeable. Up to that point, it was an angry, red raised scar. I also put it on my chest and I've seen a lot of fading of freckles and the skin looks radiant. Great company, great ingredients!

Lift, firm and hydrate the delicate skin of your neck and chest with Body Merry's Age Defense Neck Cream - a powerful moisturizer that firms, smoothes, nourishes and improves the suppleness and elasticity of your neck and décolleté.

The cream provides your skin with its daily staple requirements of vitamins, antioxidants and AHAs. 4% Vitamin C, 5% Glycolic Acid and Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) are supported by powerful natural and organic ingredients such as Plant Derived Hyaluronic Acid, Propolis, Royal Jelly, Cocoa Butter, Jojoba Oil, Green Tea, Avocado Oil, Licorice, Lemongrass and Rosehip Oil, to name just a few. Like all our products, the formula is free from harsh chemicals such as parabens, sulfates and phthalates.

No comments: