Monday, April 20, 2015

B12 Love B12 Patches - A steady flow of B12 benefits



I've been taking a B12 supplement in the mornings with breakfast, but I'm pretty bad about remembering to take them. No worries with this patch. It applies easily and gives you a smooth steady absorption over a 24 hour period and you'll feel the effects for days afterwards. I stay away from caffeine before work because I have an hour and a 1/2 commute to work and don't want to have to go to the bathroom so B's really help me to stay alert on that long train ride. As opposed to a tablet, this doesn't start with a jolt then wear off but you feel that alertness and subtle energy for days. I became more focused and articulate, calmer, less stressed and sleeping better as well. 

If you've never used B12, this isn't a jittery false speedy energy. I describe it as a calm mental and physical alertness. It creates a sense of serenity for me and even after taking off my last one off yesterday, I'm still feeling motivated and productive. I thank b12Love for getting me to finally deducing the puzzle of encrypting my wifi and figuring out what I needed to update my video card- both tasks I've been putting off for months because I'd get frustrated and give up. I finally got focused!


=======================================
TOP 5 HEALTH BENEFITS OF VITAMIN B12
1) B12 is needed to convert carbohydrates into glucose in the body, thus leading to ENERGY production and a decrease in fatigue and lethargy in the body.
2) B12 helps in healthy regulation of the nervous system, reducing depression, stress, and brain shrinkage.
3) B12 helps maintain a healthy digestive system. Vitamin B12 also protects against heart disease by curbing and improving unhealthy cholesterol levels, protecting against stroke, and high blood pressure.
4) B12 is essential for healthy skin, hair, and nails. It helps in cell reproduction and constant renewal of the skin.
5) Vitamin B 12 helps protect against cancers including breast, colon, lung, and prostate cancer.
=======================================

A photo posted by Julie Ann Keene-Roppolo (@thebeautypirate) on


Top 7 Reasons To Use B12Love Energy Patches
1. Increased energy
2. Strengthen your immune system
3. Quality natural ingredients boost energy and improve health
4. B12 patches are more readily absorbed by the body than B12 pills (pills have less than 2% absorption)
5. Each package contains 8 patches (1-2 month supply depending on your needs/usage)
6. B12Love Patches are easy use, readily absorbed by your skin, and will not upset your stomach
7. B12 is known for increased energy, reduced fatigue, decreased memory loss, boosting mood, increased concentration, improving the immune system and slowing aging plus B12 is required by the body for proper function and development of the brain, nerves, and blood cells

How Does B12 Help You?
A U.S. Framingham trial revealed 1 in 4 adults are deficient in Vitamin B12, the nutrient that your body needs to complete essential functions.
No vitamin is magical and a person with a B12 deficiency will see the most dramatic effects quickly. B12 is essential for EVERYONE and the benefits are many. 

Top 10 Vitamin B12 Deficiency Symptoms
1. Muscle weakness
2. Fatigue
3. Lack of energy
4. Tingling in your extremities
5. Mental fogginess
6. Dizziness
7. Forgetfulness
8. Mood swings
9. Feelings of apathy
10. Lack of motivation

No comments: