Thursday, August 13, 2015

Forskolin is great for way more than weight loss!

I am a big fan of supplements- I have a number of health issues and I am always looking to avoid taking pricey and system clogging supplements. I've tried a number of supplements from V health Tech  and always been happy with the results. I recommend that you check them out and see what they have to make your life better!





I'm noticing forskolin supplements all over the place now as a weight loss aid, but in actuality, it's been used for centuries for a ton of different health care issues, including by the medical industry itself. I've been taking it to lower my blood pressure. I've had mounting medical issues simply burying me, and my blood pressure has been through the roof. I took this for 2 weeks before my last doctor's visit and the nurse who sees me regularly actually remarked surprise at how much lower my blood pressure was compared to the last 6 months of almost bi-weekly visits. With my current physical issues, exercising has been out of the question so I can't vouch for it's weight loss effects, but I can say that on that aspect, it hits the mark. 

Forskolin is a chemical found in the roots of the plant Plectranthus barbatus (Coleus forskohlii). This plant has been used since ancient times to treat heart disorders such as high blood pressure and chest pain (angina), as well as respiratory disorders such as asthma.

When taken by mouth, forskolin is also used to treat allergiesskin conditions such as eczema and psoriasisobesity, painful menstrual periods, irritable bowel syndrome(IBS), urinary tract infections (UTI), bladder infections, advanced cancerblood clots,sexual problems in mentrouble sleeping (insomnia), and convulsions.

Healthcare providers sometimes give forskolin intravenously (by IV) for heart failure.

Some people breathe in (inhale) forskolin powder for asthma.

Forskolin drops are used in the eyes to treat glaucoma.

Herbal product manufacturers are now producing Coleus forskohlii extracts that contain high levels of forskolin. These preparations are being promoted for the same conditions for which forskolin has been traditionally used. 








No comments: