Monday, February 23, 2015

NaturaliDerm Organic Facial Moisturizer Review


A photo posted by Julie Ann Keene-Roppolo (@thebeautypirate) on
#NaturaliDerm


I love the abundance of skin healing and skin soothing natural (mostly organic) ingredients in this light, skin plumping moisturizer. The inclusion of rosemary is great (an underutilized oil, in my opinion) since it's a natural antimicrobial which is not only fab for your skin, but works as nature's preservative as well. You can visibly see in the video my skin changing right before your eyes. I don't know if this would work for super dry skin, but it's great on my combination skin and it's light enough that this will be my go to moisturizer in the summer when my face always feels like it's going to slide off! While I did receive the product to review, I will only be completely honest in my reviews! I've got integrity, yo!


 I also like that it's a quality product that isn't insanely expensive. You get a good amount without breaking the bank. 

No comments: