Thursday, July 16, 2015

Key West Brightening & Lightening Serum - Safe & Natural With NO Hydroquinone!


A photo posted by Julie Ann Keene-Roppolo (@thebeautypirate) on


With age and sun exposure comes freckles, dark spots and uneven skin tone. Unfortunately the majority of products sold in the US to combat these conditions contain hydroquinone which has been shown to be toxic and cancerous! We're pretty much the only country that still allows it to be used- it's banned in the European Union for a reason. It's a form of BENZENE, for pete's sake! I don't know about you, but I'll stick with uneven skin tone, thanks.

Until now. Key West Dark Spot Corrector Serum uses safe, natural alternatives for a lightening and brightening effect that is just as effective, in my humble opinion. It also contains hyalauronic acid which is an extremely powerful moisturizer. I used it for about 2 weeks on one hand but not the other so I could see if there was a difference. Pretty quickly my right hand looked brighter with less visible sun damage. The skin plumped up and in general the skin looks all around younger. VERY impressed. I can only imagine how well it will work with continued use!
With serum and without- ignore my gnarly need for a new mani...





It's a great deal too, the bottle is a huge 1.7 ounces, about double the size of most serums, and while normally $79.95, right now it's on Amazon for $38.00, a 52% discount. It also comes in an airtight pump so you don't have to worry about bacterial growth or having to toss it before you use it all.
   #keywesthb  While I did receive this item to review, I am being wholeheartedly honest in my review- I love this stuff!

No comments: