Monday, February 23, 2015

Healthy Now Nutritionals Colon Cleanse review - yes, this one's about poo.....

Normally $49.95, this is a great price on Amazon at the moment!

A photo posted by Julie Ann Keene-Roppolo (@thebeautypirate) on



Relieves indigestion and constipation, cleanses the colon, detoxifies the body, eliminates accumulated waste and toxins, promotes overall digestive health and promotes healthy weight loss.

Ingredients
Proprietary Blend: Butternut Bark, Ginger Root, Senna Leaf, Black Walnut Bark, Cascara Segrada Bark, Fructooligosaccarides ,Grapefruit Fiber, Licorice Root, Milk Thistle Seed, Dandelion Leaf, Cayenne Fruit.

I suffer from an unpredictable and ornery set of innards, so i was a bit nervous at first as to how this would affect me; I was very pleasantly surprised that this gentle formula actually made things more even and balanced in Tummy Town! No cramping, no urgency, just a big ol' reset button for my digestive system. I felt lighter and less bloated and I found myself eating smaller meals. One of my YouTube viewers suggested that I was probably absorbing more of the nutrients from my food once all the old gunk was cleared out, and that makes total sense. Oh, Colon Cleanse, where were you after Superbowl Sunday..... 

I intend to always keep some of this around and do a detox maybe once a month now. I couldn't believe how good I felt afterwards! Because of health issues, i have to take an insane amount of medications and I could tell that this was sloughing out a lot of residual toxins that were refusing to leave my system. One of the biggest complications from many of my meds is an accumulation in the liver and this has ingredients that specifically flush out the liver and help the cells renew; this is especially beneficial to someone in my medial shoes. 

After I stopped taking it (it's not recommended to take more than 10 days) I could tell that my system was functioning more cleanly and efficiently and the effects have lasted. Good stuff!





#coloncleanse

No comments: