Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Meadow Muffin Gardens "Beauty Is Only An Herb Away"

These all natural and organic products are made in small batches by a family that started out with herbal gardening and is now making these amazing products on a farm that is recognized by the National Wildlife Federation as a certified wildlife habitat! I highly recommend that you visit them at their website to find out more about this fantastic company. If you read my blog or watch my videos, you know how I feel about small batch, handmade products!

On garden duty
This picture from their website is one of the many gorgeous photos of their fantastic garden. Wouldn't you like to use products made from herbs grown like this? Well I certainly do, and highly recommend the ones I've tried.



Their Holiday Home Air Spray was a lifesaver for me this Christmas. My fiance had to work Christmas and I was stuck at home all alone. This blend of vanilla, frankincense and sweet orange gave the house a feeling of cozy warmth and took me back to holidays at home. I spritzed some of this, made a big mug of eggnog and cuddled up on the sofa with my dog to watch Santa Claus VS The Martians. Made with essential oils and a carefully distilled vanilla tincture, this spray not only cleared the stuffiness of artificial heat from the house but also cheered me up immensely! (Thanks, sweet orange for being such a happy smell!)

Another downfall of winter is the dreaded chapped lips. I keep a tube of balm in my purse, at my desk at work, by the bed, and downstairs in the living room for when I'm watching TV. I seriously have that many different tubes going at once, but I have to say that their Honey Bee lip balm is something special. No parabens or artificial gunk being swallowed into yer gullet every time you lick your lips or take a drink and a combination of honey, sunflower oil and lemon essential oil creates a moisture rich protective barrier that provides lasting relief.

Two thumbs up!

No comments: