Friday, August 5, 2011

Sample ZBox!

Sample ZBox for some of the hottest indie sellers out there! There's a big emphasis on jewelry, which I LOVE. I can't believe I'd never even HEARD of Zibbet! Well, with samplers like this out there, I doubt that will be the case for long......New boxes go on sale the 15th of each month and I can't wait to see what's next in store! I love you Zbox! Tell 'em The Beauty Pirate sent ya!  (Oh, and sorry for it sounding like there's a pervert looking at me through a window, I think my husband was too close to the camera and the mike picked up his breathing. I promise I'm not being stalked- that I know of, anyway.)

Dancing Rainbows "Fun Stuff" purse & cell phone jewelry
Rock Paper Scissors earrings
A Crafty Arab Zibbet Rocks pin
Izzy's Place glass tile Santa pendant
Body & Soul Natural Beauty Products Citrus Blast body frosting
Rebecca's Jewelry candy charm
BreitWerk embroidered piece
www.zibbet.com/mostlymaille chain maille flower necklace
All About The Buttons snowflake button magnet
Black Creek Crossing crocheted scrubbie
Flames & Wicks Candle Company Sweet Cinnamon Kisses incense sticks
Handmade Fuzzy crocheted bookmark
LOC Design Studio  snowman charm
Hawks Nest Creations hand painted tile magnet
Texas Eagle snowy photo Christmas card
Spanky Luvs Vintage retro Naughty glass tile pendant
Jewelry By Vee fork pendant
A Stitch And A Prayer Merry Christmas ornament pattern
and From ZBox, a clay Z Box keychain!

12 comments:

It's My Thing! Designs said...

Loved your video! Lots of giggles.
Wanitta :D

Anonymous said...

Thank you SO SO much! It's much appreciated!

-Marguerite (Lady M)

RWestDesigns said...

Wow!! Thank you from Z Box!! We have a blog also where all these sellers and more can be found!
http://www.zibbeters.blogspot.com
We greatly appreciate your video review of our Z Box!!!
We're also on Face Book!
http://www.FaceBook.com/samplezbox

Come "like" us to keep up with us!!

See more videos of Z Box at:
http://www.youtube.com/zboxtv

We love you Beauty Pirate!! Thank you for the awesome review!

~ Z Box

Barbra said...

Thanks so much for your awesome review of the ZBox. Zibbet is a very special place. Do come visit.

Dancing Rainbows said...

Thank you Beauty Pirate, so very much for the fun review!! Loved it!!

Pamela at Mostly Maille said...

I'm so THRILLED that you love my Simple Chainmaille Flower! I look forward to following your blog.
-- Pamela at Mostly Maille
www.Zibbet.com/MostlyMaille and
www.Facebook.com/MostlyMaille

Spankyluvsvintage said...

Thank you Beauty Pirate for your fantabulous review of the Z box! So much fun to watch and what a great promotion. You are awesome
<3 !!

The Beauty Pirate said...

WOW! I feel like I just got some kind of virtual hug! Shucks, ya'll make a girl blush! xoxoxoxoxo All of you deserve kudos.

The Beauty Pirate said...

Oh, and yeah. I'm a GIANT dork. In case no one noticed. The Husband says I'm better than TV. I'm always like this.

Unknown said...

What a fun video! Thanks for your video review of our great ZBox Samplers!! And - of course - for loving my earrings. Yes, they are sterling! -
MaryJoLarson xxoo
www.zibbet.com/maryjolarson

Unknown said...

Thank you for the review of the Z Box and visiting our Jewelry By Vee Zibbet Shop where we offer a wide variety of Spoon Pendants and much more!
Sending you a HUGE virtual {{{HUG}}}! ;o)

The Beauty Pirate said...

It's folks like you that make me so happy to do these reviews! This kind of love makes it all worth it!