Thursday, August 11, 2011

One of my reviews was featured on GoGo Girlfriend!

http://gogogirlfriend.com/productreviews has posted my following review of one of the items I received in a previous box:
Jonathan Product Weightless SMOOTH No-Frizz Conditioner

Reviews from our members:
"Jonathan Product Weightless Smooth No Frizz Conditioner is heaven sent! I like to condition my hair with every wash, otherwise it's impossible to get a comb through it and it feels like straw. Unfortunately I also have very fine hair, and lots of it. I have to choose between lank and limp or impossible to style. This conditioner is truly weightless! Amazing to have soft supple, shiny hair that still has bounce to it. Even my natural wave that is normally pulled flat made an appearance after using this. Bravo! I've been using Jonathan styling products for some time, but this is my first time to use the conditioner, and I can tell you it won't be the last!"
-Julie Ann K.


Whee! I'm honored!

For more info on GoGo Girlfriend and it's absolutely stunning wonderfullness, check out my video review HERE. And to make them even more luscious, today in the mail I recieved a Just Because bonus gift from them of a Lancome Juicy Tube and a Smashbox mascara! Hellz, yeah! They can be my Girlfriend any day. 

You can check out their site and join HERE

No comments: